Graduated with a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Papua New Guinea in April 2018
Graduated with a Certificate of Training at the Legal Training Institute in February 2019
Admitted to practice as a lawyer in Papua New Guinea in March 2019
Gideon started his career as a library clerk at Allens Linklaters in September 2015.
After being admitted to practice law in March 2019, Gideon continued his employment with Allens Linklaters for three years as a lawyer in the commercial space.
Gideon joined the firm in August 2022 and is presently with our dispute resolution team.
Areas of Experience
While at Allens Linklaters Gideon assisted the Partners and Lawyers in commercial space on a range of matters including:
- Advising companies on changes in legislative and regulatory changes
- Employment law
- Intellectual property law
- Land law
- General company compliance matters
- Banking and Finance
- Trademarks and Patent
Since joining the firm, Gideon has been assisting in the litigation space with:
- Debt recovery actions
- Property settlement proceedings
- Personal liability actions
- Member, Law Society of Papua New Guinea